Friday, April 23, 2010











Reference: Non-water flushing, Bangkok Post My Home Magazine, April 22, 2010

It has been a long and bitterly cold winter in the Himalayas with record snowfall; and so I was surprised to read in the Bangkok Post that the Mekong River is drying up because "the amount of ice and snow in the Himalayas this winter is less than usual, and much of it melted in January and February" due to global warming (Non-water flushing, Bangkok Post My Home Magazine, April 22, 2010). Has the global warming juggernaut reached such momentum that even actual weather data don't matter?

Cha-am Jamal
Thailand



1 comment:

all-knowledge said...

Dear Jamal sir

I came across your older site and the wbt section in it. It was wonderful.
I read and researched on it a lot.

The most amazing thing i found (among others!!) was the one in which the man disappears from a bar in south Africa and appears in Utah in USA. I would like to have that reference/link which is valid (brad steiger is written) The fact is titled "loopholes in space?"

I would love it if you helped me through this!

Please sir, if you have time, reply to me with the info.

with regards
Ajay